Saturday, March 17, 2012

St Pat's

Being Irish you'd think I wouldn't pass up a chance to drop a carbomb or slam a green beer. Sadly, I have a 2 year old and the husband is a bartender. So ball-n-chain and no one to go out with. Typically this would make me sad, but I drug them to a Keeping Chickens class at the library this morning and then we attended one of emagene's little friends birthday party, forgot my purse, skipped nap, cleaned the brooder, walked the dog and still needed dinner before the tiny parade 2 blocks from the house. I figure I'll cash in on this being one of the last 'holidays' when I can avoid the traffic, people and headaches of taking a toddler out by myself. All she knows is that there are no parking spaces on our normally quiet street. I think we will make a bird feeder out of a magnolia pod, eat some rice, watch Puss in Boots, take a bath and put her to bed early! Then I'll bust out the whiskey, since the dog is probably gonna bark all night.

In the meantime, here are some new photos to keep you entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment