Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Garden Journal #5

Oh what a week it has been! A visit from grandma, emagene's first dance recital, Aoife's first bike accident leaving her with a scraped ear and busted lip, and just look at all the amazing greenery in my garden!

Unknown Volunteer plant, I now assume it is an acorn squash!


Our warty pumpkin last year was from The Pumpkin patch on Sauvie Island, Portland Oregon. It made me happy! And when the seeds sprouted waiteng to be added to the compost, it made me even happier. So naturally, I transplanted and and so excited to see it flowering and fruiting! Here's to a little taste of home!!
Green beans
The every faithful watch dog 
And our chicks, getting big and climbing trees to avoid predators.

What's going on in your garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment