Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I don't really do New Year's resolutions, but this seems like a good time to start a blog.
I have decided that I want to be more authentic, with myself and with others. I would like to connect and share honestly about everything.
In the past, I have lived and worked with individuals who helped stretch my soul into spaces of re-awareness. They did this simply by sharing their lives wirh me. I miss those moments and the relationships they cultivated. While I appreciate the 'quick fix' updates social networking provides, I want to create a space where real conversation can happen. I prefer real life FaceTime with a beverage of choice; however, since my 'down time' is usually spent nursing a sleeping munchkin, an online blog is my best option at the moment. That being said, accountability and authenticity can happen any and everywhere.
Here's to a renewing and rekindling of our authentic BEings.
Espavo!

No comments:

Post a Comment